Monday, April 4, 2011

NEW DAY ~

Well, never thought I'd do a blog.  But the 7,000 bracelets blog hop inspired me to start.  Being a Doctor of  Natural Medicine and an avid jewelry designer, the 7,000 bracelets just called to me.

Just a bit about me ~ I've been designing jewelry since 1990 and even had my own full time business with sales reps, employees etc.   Yup the whole magilla.  I still sell my jewelry to local boutiques and do occasional home parties.

So now I split my time between seeing patients and making jewelry, keeps my left and right brain balanced.  Creating jewelry is that place where peace, joy and colorful harmony come together for me ... I also get some of the best light bulb moments regarding challenging cases.

My future blog posts will sometimes be jewelry related and sometimes health related ~ so stay tuned.  I really enjoy sharing, contributing to all whatever I can for a happy, healthier and more creative life.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad that you started this. I love seeing pictures of your work!

    ReplyDelete