Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WEDNESDAY WONDERFUL

I always think of Wednesday as the hump day, the middle of the week.  Kind of a pause before the last two working days, a kind of a breather.  Taking a breather in the middle of anything is a great way to de-stress any situation and afford yourself a little time to reflect upon that which you are creating.  Now that create could be a jewelry design, or an emotional challenge.

If I am the master of my fate, I truly feel that it is my responsibility to connect to the divine for the inspiration on what to do in my life and my creations.  Doing this brings some very wonderful inspiration ~ those calm blessings of ideas that just take my jewelry creations to the next level.  Also, helps me to see any other challenges I am having in my life with new eyes.

So I encourage you to take a moment, meditate, pray, or breathe in the silence with the intention to connect to all that is and your higher self, knowing that intentional pause you take will enhance all that you do and all that you are.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Moneca. This post is just as beautiful as the jewelry shown.

    ReplyDelete